Looking to buy memorabilia from your favourite series and support the creators? Here you will find information on figurines, plushes, books, CDs and more!
⚠️ Important Information
|Delivery Types||Value||Shipping Speed||Offered as Option||Mode of Tranportation|
|SAL (Economic Airmail)||Low-Cost||Slow²||Not Offered¹||✈️|
|EMS (Express Mail Service)||Highest-Cost||Fastest||Offered||✈️|
- The option for SAL shipments are temporarily unavailable due to covid protocols. You can find JP Post's service availability by country here
- Combine the reasonable"ish" rate of surface, with somewhat the faster duration of airmail, but still less priority than airmail
- Beginners guide to international mail shipping
- Checking service avaliability in your country
- Further details on delivery types offered by Japan Post
- Aside from Japan post you also have your usual private couriers, like DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc. They are also very expensive, you will have to go to their respective site to see their policies and prices they offer, or at checkout, storefronts usual show the full price of shipping in your country.
- Here you will find JP Post's rates and delivery days calculator if you want to get an idea on the estimate of what you are ordering
- When it comes to customs, be sure to visit your country's goverment customs website for information on duties and taxes
💡 There are several ways to avoid paying for customs taxes. Additional information can be found here. Be sure to visit the country specific information from the link provided.
- Used in cases when you want to buy goods/Items, but the service or person doesn't ship overseas. You then rely on a forwarder, that will give you a temporary Japanese address to which you can ship the things you need. The forwarder will charge you storage fees + international shipping to send the goods/items to you. You can simply think of this as someone that literally forwards the goods to you, because you don't have a Japanese address of your own.
- Someone acting on your behalf that buys, accepts, and ships the goods to you, unlike a forwarder. Generally, recommended for beginners (especially if you are nervous about buying stuff online), however more expensive. They will charge you the purchase fees for the goods + domestic shipping + international shipping fees + any additional fees as per their policy.
Don't be impulsive.
- A Complete Guide by BuyFag
- Bootleg Figure Spotting Guide by Solaris
- Dakimakuras guide
- Fumo Buying guide
- Garage Kit Guide by Muntoe
- Gunpla Guide by Gelgoog Guy
- Gunpla Guide by Layman
- Gunpla Wiki r/Gunpla
- Music Stuff from Japan by Dimsim
- Buyfrag Store Digest
- Gundam Kits Collection
- r/Anime's legal stream list
- Buying visual novels
- Otaku Calendar
- My Figure Collection
- Anime Deals
- Anime Figures
- Anime Merchandise
- Manga Collectors
- Gundam Forums
- Dakimakuras R+